I'm italian, I'm 33 years old, I'm not sea-biologist (I'm graduate in economy and I'm a bank employee) but I 'm expert about sealife of Mediterranean Sea (fish and echinoderma) and I'm expert of correct identifications of sealife of Mediterranean Sea.
My hobbies are snorkeling, photo-sub and sea-biology. I don't use ARA but only snorkeling and apnea.
I think than for a good identification need a meeting of a lot of expert and for my photos I use everytime the italian web site naturamediterraneo (in this web site write a lot of sea-biologist).
I'm collaborator of a lot of sea-biologist web site:
- Fishbase: photographer and corrections of identifications
- Sealifebase: photographer
- Mondomarino: photographer and expert (I have identificate 600 photos)
- AIAM: photographer and expert (I have write about 100 card of fish, echinoderma, mollusca, etc..)
- Colapisci: photographer, corrections of identifications and I wrote a article about the difference between the 4 Trachinus sp. in Mediterranean Sea
- and now DORIS
I give some my photos for some books ("Atlante di Flora e Fauna del Mediterraneo" di Egidio Trainito 3° Edition and two other books will publish).
I took my best photo in Italy (Sardegna, Lampedusa, Elba, Trieste, etc...), Croatia (Krk, Rab, etc...), Grecie (Milos, Naxos, Karpathos, Santorini, Koufonissi, etc...) and France (only Corse).